Post all your 2017 rap problems here please..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kngranch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The Gen1 had the same issues with paint coverage on the bottom of the doors! Mine did. They should fix it under warranty, if they give you a tough time about it ask for the customer service phone number and that should help.

Service manager submitted pictures to ford and they have approved the repair. I haven't had a chance to go back to the dealer to figure out what their game plan is for the repair. I just can't imagine how it made it through the entire assembly process and not one person caught or noted the paint missing.

Carlito3178

Reaction score
I'm having issues with these little guys. It first happened at like 200 miles one the truck. It was just the wrench icon the first tinge. However I turned the truck off and it went away. Checked the manual and it says is a 4X4 fault and see service center immediately. I kinda blew it off. Figured it was just a hiccup. Flash forward 200 miles wrench pops back up. Then a mile later the transmission icon as well. Good thing I had nothing better to do but drive to ford. They took it and basically told me jack. Ran diagnostics and they said nothing was wrong and cleared the codes. Well you can see the miles on the truck now and the issue is back. Any one else see this issue or have an idea? Thanks for your input.

Attachments

• 20170408_182336.jpg
    20170408_182336.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 125

HUFN8OR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm having issues with these little guys. It first happened at like 200 miles one the truck. It was just the wrench icon the first tinge. However I turned the truck off and it went away. Checked the manual and it says is a 4X4 fault and see service center immediately. I kinda blew it off. Figured it was just a hiccup. Flash forward 200 miles wrench pops back up. Then a mile later the transmission icon as well. Good thing I had nothing better to do but drive to ford. They took it and basically told me jack. Ran diagnostics and they said nothing was wrong and cleared the codes. Well you can see the miles on the truck now and the issue is back. Any one else see this issue or have an idea? Thanks for your input.

Ummm...is your photo of a GEN 1? Sure looks different than my GEN 2 instrument cluster.

mahabali

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Autostart didnt work today after a stop sign, turned off and stayed off. Had to put it in park and re-start it.