Porpoising

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always wonder about these random posts that have TOO MANY first time posters who have had accounts for various lengths of time. Why suddenly start posting on this one complaint when you have been registered for months or years?

It makes me want to ask the mods, how many fake accounts can one person use? Can we check IP addresses against a known list of Sasquatch77 fake names?

jabroni619

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I always wonder about these random posts that have TOO MANY first time posters who have had accounts for various lengths of time. Why suddenly start posting on this one complaint when you have been registered for months or years?

It makes me want to ask the mods, how many fake accounts can one person use? Can we check IP addresses against a known list of Sasquatch77 fake names?

I don't wonder, i just use the slightest bit of intelligent thought.

A) Why would they make this up?
B) Several replies from non first time posters confirming they get it to under certain circumstances

See how easy that was? Try it sometime.

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I don't wonder, i just use the slightest bit of intelligent thought.

A) Why would they make this up?
B) Several replies from non first time posters confirming they get it to under certain circumstances

See how easy that was? Try it sometime.

Thanks, your posts always point out your superior intelligence... :rolleyes:

Truckasaurus

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Be honest, how many people who posted on this thread did you report? :lol:

Thanks, your posts always point out your superior intelligence... :rolleyes:

To be fair, his post didn't suggest superior intelligence, just some intelligence :)

OP
OP
J

JB 00

Reaction score

OP
OP
J

JB 00

Reaction score
Jesus - just bought the truck a few months ago and haven't had a ton of time to surf your forum. Apparently I should have checked in with you the day I bought it? Relax - there has to be a first time for everything - right?

Appreciate all the input. I know this is a fairly normal behavior in all trucks but was hoping the Raptor may suck it up a bit better.

smurfslayer

Be vewwy, vewwy quiet. We’re hunting sasquatch77
Reaction score
A point of clarification.

On the same road, are other vehicles having the same problem? I mean, when I cross the bridge over Roanoke sound - Nags Head to Manteo or vice versa - Lucile porpoises. And, so has every other 4 wheeled vehicle we’ve ever taken across it including at least one rental, a station wagon (no wood on the sides), SUV, 2 Mustangs and... well, that’s close to it.

Just sayin’. maybe it’s not the truck

TXRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jesus - just bought the truck a few months ago and haven't had a ton of time to surf your forum. Apparently I should have checked in with you the day I bought it? Relax - there has to be a first time for everything - right?

Appreciate all the input. I know this is a fairly normal behavior in all trucks but was hoping the Raptor may suck it up a bit better.

When you get a chance, post up a few pictures so we can begin to get to know you.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47