PNW checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, just checking in as a Raptor newb. Love this truck! I've owned many trucks from many brands and I would say this is my fave! I was looking for a new Denali duramax to replace the one I had and just for ***** n giggles looked at the Raptor and I was sold. My wife was on the fence about it since she parted ways with her 2012 SRT Grand Cherokee to do this deal until I told her it was a Roush and she was on board from there on. She said she can't step down in power even though she mainly drives our MW3 Rubicon lately. Just happened to walk into my dealer to kick tires and they just had put a brand new 2013 flame blue SCREW fully loaded with a Roush off road phase 2 package on sale to get rid of it since it had been sitting on the lot for over 200 days. Listed at almost $75k and got it for $63k basically paid $3k bucks for a $17k package add on, couldn't pass it up!! I drove a regular Raptor and then the Roush and I could never own a regular after that. If you can get a sweet deal on a Roush I would highly recommend it, no disappointments so far.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe Bickford still had that truck, I looked at it when it came in last summer. Beautiful truck though, I take it you are from somewhere in the area?

OP
OP
M

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow I can't believe Bickford still had that truck, I looked at it when it came in last summer. Beautiful truck though, I take it you are from somewhere in the area?

Yeah, up in Snohomish, someone else wanted that truck bad too but I beat them to it. Wasn't going to move fast almost $75k I imagine. Drop it by $12k basically giving the Roush upgrade away for almost free and people wanted it bad.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

What part of MT are you located in? Recently moved from SoCal to MT.

I've got a place over in Hot Springs, SW of Flathead Lake. I spend a lot of time up in Kalispell and Whitefish and Big Mountain ski area.