PNW checking in

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, up in Snohomish, someone else wanted that truck bad too but I beat them to it. Wasn't going to move fast almost $75k I imagine. Drop it by $12k basically giving the Roush upgrade away for almost free and people wanted it bad.

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:55 PM ----------

I've got a place over in Hot Springs, SW of Flathead Lake. I spend a lot of time up in Kalispell and Whitefish and Big Mountain ski area.

That is a damn good deal for a supercharged full loaded Raptor. There are quite a few Raptors around the area (my shop is just up in Maltby).

czechdogg

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Montana, Nice Raptor. just got back from two weeks at the "Big" myself. Back in So Cal now waiting to drive back up this summer. I was happy to see a handful of raptors up there this trip. Mike

OP
OP
M

MontanaSkiRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll do some towing, nothing major that requires the diesel power. I have a big 5th wheel that I need to part with as well as a very large gooseneck trailer that I can no longer tow with a Raptor lol. I need to get a small trailer that can haul something like a car on it, that's about as heavy as I'm going to go, or a boat, or jet skis, or sleds....