Play Time!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Birdministrator
Reaction score
Had to record with the phone cam, still haven't figured out how to do it.
My lazy ASS!

you look like a sick **** in the 3rd vid and i like it :D. to snap a still photo why not just put the vid full screen and hit the Prnt Scrn button at the point you want...open Paint and paste the screen shot.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
One more question and I'll shut up about the security cam for now..... Do you know if the software that powers it is Mac compatible?
You know I'm not sure. Do you still have the program I sent you and video clip.? If not I can try and send you another.
you look like a sick **** in the 3rd vid and i like it :D. to snap a still photo why not just put the vid full screen and hit the Prnt Scrn button at the point you want...open Paint and paste the screen shot.

I'll try and give that a shot. Thanks.

JP7

Likes Canadian Mudbaths
Reaction score
Yeah They had a blast. :)

That's what it's really all about right? Having fun (safely) and enjoying what the machine can do!
I love kids (They're like little adults without all the hangups) but am past the age of having my own. My stepson, who first showed me the Raptor, is 18 and he can't wait to come out here and go for a tour.

OP
OP
IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Reaction score
That's what it's really all about right? Having fun (safely) and enjoying what the machine can do!
I love kids (They're like little adults without all the hangups) but am past the age of having my own. My stepson, who first showed me the Raptor, is 18 and he can't wait to come out here and go for a tour.

Dude! Your not to old to have kids. They're great and sometimes they can test you.
But it's all worth it.