Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I can even come through Quakertown then we can hop on 276 there if it's easier. I can come right down 663.

If you guys want to meet in Quakertown I can just meet up at the Ranger Station. Quakertown is a bit out of my way and no sense in any of you going out or your way to meet up with me.

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Don't worry about it even fort Washington is kinda out of my way. And there is no sense in getting off the turnpike just to meet up with me. I'll just take local roads to get there it's no big deal.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Don't worry about it even fort Washington is kinda out of my way. And there is no sense in getting off the turnpike just to meet up with me. I'll just take local roads to get there it's no big deal.

Ok bro whatever is easier for you. Now we just need to figure out a time we're all going to meet at the Ranger station so we can see what time we need to start heading down. @ThatGuy88 and @Ftlombard what time to you guys want to meet up in Quakertown? It takes me about 30 minutes or so to get there.

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok bro whatever is easier for you. Now we just need to figure out a time we're all going to meet at the Ranger station so we can see what time we need to start heading down. @ThatGuy88 and @Ftlombard what time to you guys want to meet up in Quakertown? It takes me about 30 minutes or so to get there.

Well for me, id like to get on the road pretty early to get the most out of the trip. It takes roughly an hour an half to get thete from Quakertown. So figure we leave at 630 thats puts us there around 8. Just a suggestion in case you guys aint moring people.

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well for me, id like to get on the road pretty early to get the most out of the trip. It takes roughly an hour an half to get thete from Quakertown. So figure we leave at 630 thats puts us there around 8. Just a suggestion in case you guys aint moring people.

That's fine if I leave my house at 6:00 I should get to Quakertown about that time.