Pine Barrens Run

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ftlombard

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pine Barrens

I would like to come if I Can clear it with the Mrs, I just had a kid and am on a short leash.
When we went in oct we had the motion x trail map for the Pine Barrens, I would say they are almost a must, some of the trails are not Raptor friendly.
I do not have off road gps so I did not have them

SilverBack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to come if I Can clear it with the Mrs, I just had a kid and am on a short leash.
When we went in oct we had the motion x trail map for the Pine Barrens, I would say they are almost a must, some of the trails are not Raptor friendly.
I do not have off road gps so I did not have them

I plan on going so I have the MotionX data and I remember the unfriendly trails lol

SirCrush32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sounds like this is going to be a fun trip if everyone can be nice to their boss's and get off the short leash. I got mine cleared with the warden when the 3rd was the new date. Although I'll leave on the 2nd to head that way. Stop some where and sleep, so it will be like a 4 day excursion for me. So getting my gear together and packed. I got my winch in and waiting on other parts so I can get some things installed.

OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome, I am excited for this trip. I havent done anything like this since I had my Bronco at Paragon. The only advantage to beingna single guy is no warden to beg for work release lol.

lt3170

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Possibility, had a good time on the last one.

Last edited:

cbcgeneral

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ok so I figured I'd start a list of definites and maybes so we can get an idea of the size group we're going to have.

Going
@cbcgeneral
@ThatGuy88
@SirCrush32
@SilverBack
@SlimChaChi
@metronyc
@Mustangraptorkid (And his friend Steve)
@Ftlombard
@daddymac
Maybe
@sharpertouch
@Brazerusa
@lt3170 @Pyro515
@MelsMoJo (I saw you made a comment on Facebook so I thought I'd check your interest)

People I figured I'd tag since I know they're close
@13Scott
@squeak11
@Wolff
@cbs001

If I missed anyone let me know

Last edited:
OP
OP
ThatGuy88

ThatGuy88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks to @cbcgeneral for putting together an attendance list. Above and beyond my friend, I owe you a coffee or a beer. I was wondering if we should try and designate a trail leader who knows the lay of the land and has some experience. Sounds like @SilverBack has some seat time and maps. Not trying to step on toes, just going with facts.