Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TonyM203

Reaction score
I received mine yesterday and found a couple of glitches and bugs but overall its kind of nice, only thing i wish it did that bothers me is that it doenst pick up wherever it left off, every time I start the truck it goes back to radio FM instead of keep playing what it was playing before wether from that tablet it self of bluetooth and etc

ps, the temperature at 0C or 32F at all times is kind of annoying too, anybody found a fix for that yet?

Jonnie510

Reaction score
I received mine yesterday and found a couple of glitches and bugs but overall its kind of nice, only thing i wish it did that bothers me is that it doenst pick up wherever it left off, every time I start the truck it goes back to radio FM instead of keep playing what it was playing before wether from that tablet it self of bluetooth and etc

ps, the temperature at 0C or 32F at all times is kind of annoying too, anybody found a fix for that yet?

I know that it will continue the video playing on hd player (video button on top) when I turn the truck off and on.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jonnie510

Reaction score
Did anyone ever use the AUX input? If you did, how did you get the audio input?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

claustin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I read through the entire thread, but what’s the consensus on the 12 inch tablet from you that have it installed? Hassle outweigh the features you get?
Works great for me, except for the nav issues everybody has, but I don’t use factory nav so for me it’s not a deal breaker. It still needs some software tweaks from Phoenix for aesthetic things like the slightly squished sync 3 display, but the ability to play things playing on YouTube or Hulu is fantastic.

Last edited:

djc1603

Reaction score
ps, the temperature at 0C or 32F at all times is kind of annoying too, anybody found a fix for that yet?[/QUOTE]

For the temp, I don't think it's supported. You can just turn the temp read out off in the settings.

Jonnie510

Reaction score
Works great for me, except for the Mac issues everybody has, but I don’t use factory nav so for me it’s not a deal breaker. It still needs some software tweaks from Phoenix for aesthetic things like the slightly squished sync 3 display, but the ability to play things playing on YouTube or Hulu is fantastic.

How did you get Hulu to work?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jonnie510

Reaction score

For the temp, I don't think it's supported. You can just turn the temp read out off in the settings.[/QUOTE]

Mine seems to work. Not sure what makes it work.

bb5d1654c5db20fb58378d1572b0db8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TonyM203

Reaction score
For the temp, I don't think it's supported. You can just turn the temp read out off in the settings.

Mine seems to work. Not sure what makes it work.

bb5d1654c5db20fb58378d1572b0db8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Interesting!

Any of you guys running launchers on their unit? Im trying out a few to see which one I like better.