Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score
How are you guys getting the temp so high on the screen? Mine seems to be part of the "console" display, below the word "console" in the picture above and it disappears when go to an app.

I have an '18 802a, maybe it's different for different years or factory system? Or is it a setting?

Thanks.

GCATX

King Dingaling
Reaction score

Herkguy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For the temp, I don't think it's supported. You can just turn the temp read out off in the settings.

Mine seems to work. Not sure what makes it work.

bb5d1654c5db20fb58378d1572b0db8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Do you remember if your temp worked before you applied the 3/13 update? I have the correct temperature, but it's in Celsius.

Jonnie510

Reaction score
Mine seems to work. Not sure what makes it work.

bb5d1654c5db20fb58378d1572b0db8b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you remember if your temp worked before you applied the 3/13 update? I have the correct temperature, but it's in Celsius.[/QUOTE]

I never really noticed. But it didn’t work when I first got it so I just turned it off. Turned it back on and it works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

djc1603

Reaction score

Thanks for posting Big, can you remind me again which version of factory screen and whether you had Auto AC? it's a 1.5 GB file as opposed the to 1.2 GB file im the previous update links. The title says multiple themes so I guess it may have other user interface themes that can be selected. I will be a guinea pig and install it .

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting Big, can you remind me again which version of factory screen and whether you had Auto AC? it's a 1.5 GB file as opposed the to 1.2 GB file im the previous update links. The title says multiple themes so I guess it may have other user interface themes that can be selected. I will be a guinea pig and install it .

i have 802A package with auto ac and bigger screen

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This new update link from BIGDJE....

I can’t get it to load. It won’t grab it from
The USB. This is the first update that I’ve had trouble. I’m wondering if it is the 3-13-19 one I was sent.... and that’s why... it’s not detecting a new version?