Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Tony

Many of the other apps split screen. I haven’t specifically done Waze and Spotify but I can check when I get my truck back. I put her in the shop to get some upgrades.

You only see that Raptor artwork on the sync 3 console screen. It now also will feature the virtual knobs for seek, tune, etc.

I like running pandora full screen as it shows me all the album cover art vividly for each song. Spotify does similar. The nav that comes with the unit is pretty awesome. I’ve been defaulting to it because it works so well. I plan to see how Waze works out when I get it back.

Hope that helps. I can’t think of a single reason to keep the stock sync screen. This upgrade is THAT good.

Hello guys I made an account just to post on this thread and I have a couple of questions to people who already have theirs or have seen it work, If youre not using sync3 or 2 can you have two apps running splitting the screen (ex.spotify and waze) or it can only be one and the raptor with the rpm and speed is always taking one slot? Does the music player in the unit shows the art work on the screen?

TonyM203

Reaction score
Tony

Many of the other apps split screen. I haven’t specifically done Waze and Spotify but I can check when I get my truck back. I put her in the shop to get some upgrades.

You only see that Raptor artwork on the sync 3 console screen. It now also will feature the virtual knobs for seek, tune, etc.

I like running pandora full screen as it shows me all the album cover art vividly for each song. Spotify does similar. The nav that comes with the unit is pretty awesome. I’ve been defaulting to it because it works so well. I plan to see how Waze works out when I get it back.

Hope that helps. I can’t think of a single reason to keep the stock sync screen. This upgrade is THAT good.
Thanks for the quick reply! Thats great to hear! it will be a huge upgrade for me regardless since Ill be coming from a $ inch screen, I put my order in last wednesday after reading the info on this thread, Im very excited to install it in the truck!

PS. Thanks for the Discount code!

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy blazing saddles!

They already updated the software to include seek buttons, tune buttons, a media button and numbered the station slots.

Looks GOOD. They sent me a video. They are testing it.
Damn you beat me to to. I got same video was going to post it but not sure how post a video. So cool they listen to all our request

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Abrax01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This looks awesome, I read through this thread and ordered today. Decent price for what you are apparently getting I just hope it has longevity in the truck.

ShadowViper

Reaction score
This unit seems pretty slick. I wonder, if using an spod to hook up lights and accessories if you could simply use the app on the tablet to turn on/off lights and dim and what not

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has an LED light control app with a control wire.

This unit seems pretty slick. I wonder, if using an spod to hook up lights and accessories if you could simply use the app on the tablet to turn on/off lights and dim and what not

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can the interface be skinned at all? The icons are pretty ugly.

I think I’m gonna go for it. Volume knob be damned. I think if I ultimately regret it because of that, someone here would probably gladly take it off my hands.

On the other hand, I also wonder if waiting a year would be wise to see what else comes to market. OLED perhaps?

Decisions, decisions.