Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got the updates software files which includes virtual buttons for audio on hard buttons lost.

Going to my builder to upload them tomorrow.

videos below are only how to update files they are not actual units for our truck

updates.PNG

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I got my new headlights yesterday and they have demon eyes that are controlled by a bluetooth app, so does anyone know yet if these tablets are bluetooth capable? If it's an android tablet I would think so, just wanted to know if anyone knew?

OP
OP
G

Guy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has a robust Bluetooth controller yes.

What headlights? I need to know.

So I got my new headlights yesterday and they have demon eyes that are controlled by a bluetooth app, so does anyone know yet if these tablets are bluetooth capable? If it's an android tablet I would think so, just wanted to know if anyone knew?

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It has a robust Bluetooth controller yes.

What headlights? I need to know.

They are the Morimoto headlights that I had customized by a company called Circuit Demon. I'll make a post when I finish the install. The demon eyes have their own bluetooth controller and app. I can use my phone, i just thought it would be cool to run them through the tablet.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They are the Morimoto headlights that I had customized by a company called Circuit Demon. I'll make a post when I finish the install. The demon eyes have their own bluetooth controller and app. I can use my phone, i just thought it would be cool to run them through the tablet.

to funny i doing same thing but keeping my stock headlights and doing all mods to them

i will have 2 blue tooth modules. 1 for the LED color chaning DRL and 1 for the 4 demon eyes. and yes can control whole set up from the tablet blue tooth or from app on phone.

change colors, strobe, flash, drl will flash with turn signal guy is picking up my headlights today to start on them and will have all parts by tomorrow might be done by weekend

led raptor.PNG

ColoradoBoss

Full Access Member
Reaction score
to funny i doing same thing but keeping my stock headlights and doing all mods to them

i will have 2 blue tooth modules. 1 for the LED color chaning DRL and 1 for the 4 demon eyes. and yes can control whole set up from the tablet blue tooth or from app on phone.

change colors, strobe, flash, drl will flash with turn signal guy is picking up my headlights today to start on them and will have all parts by tomorrow might be done by weekend

View attachment 119276

Nice! So I did all 8 demon eyes and a Bugatti style start up sequence and then had the amber reflectors smoked, I preordered these headlights in May so I think I've had the longest wait time for a headlight build ever lol. But anyways I can't wait for the radio to get here, I'm so excited. About as excited as my headlights, I greeted the mail carrier in the parking lot like a kid on Christmas waiting for Santa. My radio will take longer to get here than when I originally ordered because I got cold feet and cancelled but then decided to reorder and I guess the price dropped cause I got like an additional $18 off.