Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

datnut

Reaction score
in the install video of BIGDJE's it looks like they did not transfer the light piping ring from the factory AC knobs to the new bezel. Then in the demo video it looks like you can see the LEDs that would light the blue ring around the knobs on, but no blue back lit ring. Was that an oversight in the install or do the light piping rings not transfer leaving the raw LEDs visible? thanks,

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Not to be the kid waiting for Christmas to come, but... how long did it take you guys to receive the screen from the time you ordered it??

I ordered on 02/06. I emailed Phoenix to get a shipping status. This is what they said:

Processing takes 8-12 business days. After processing, the unit will take 1-2 weeks to be delivered.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
in the install video of BIGDJE's it looks like they did not transfer the light piping ring from the factory AC knobs to the new bezel. Then in the demo video it looks like you can see the LEDs that would light the blue ring around the knobs on, but no blue back lit ring. Was that an oversight in the install or do the light piping rings not transfer leaving the raw LEDs visible? thanks,

I hope the rings transfer.

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score

I just watched it again. I think they simply forgot the transfer them over honestly.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered on 02/06. I emailed Phoenix to get a shipping status. This is what they said:

Processing takes 8-12 business days. After processing, the unit will take 1-2 weeks to be delivered.

its Chinese new year thats why all of china is shut down for weeks

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score

i would need to check when i get truck back or make a trip over to builder to see. i have blue bezel going on the knobs which are the factory ones in video whole bottom section is still factory

dhmcfadin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would need to check when i get truck back or make a trip over to builder to see. i have blue bezel going on the knobs which are the factory ones in video whole bottom section is still factory

Well the bottom section looks factory but they could have failed to mold in a space for the light diffuser.

@Guy could you post a picture of the back side of the a/c control portion of your Phoenix unit. I will compare it with my oem.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the bottom section looks factory but they could have failed to mold in a space for the light diffuser.

@Guy could you post a picture of the back side of the a/c control portion of your Phoenix unit. I will compare it with my oem.
I just fwd your text to them see what they say

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk