Phoenix Android Audio retains Sync 3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have the unit fully installed yet? Some finished pics would be much appreciated.

Also very interested in what you can have running at the bottom while keeping Sync at the top... can you run android apps on the bottom, or do they default to full screen? Im trying to visualize what the default appearance of the unit could be. I really don't want to see that cartoon raptor image all the time... im not sure that is much better than the factory radio controls. Most likely I would want Sync running at the top and a live navigation map on the bottom. Can this be setup as the default when you start the truck, or would I have to launch the nav app each time?

mine is fully installed from last Friday but all my surround plastic parts are at the painter so does not look 100% done but unit is done.

you can put what ever you want on bottom screen. maps, youtube, the speed & tach gauges and shows white stock raptor image for now once i get my truck back will put real pics of my truck.

ROBERT F HAVENS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine came direct from china and was ready to install

they do have soon to be released software update like tire pressure for bottom screen shows BAR and USA market should be PSI

also the hard button audio controls that you loose making them virtual button on bottom of screen.

other things i requested are changing out the city pics on calendar mode to pics we can upload our self

anyone with input on changes put on this forum and I will send him a whatsapp message to get them in next round of software updates

Thank you for the reply. I just placed my order and looking forward to giving it a go. The HAPPYPIG 10% discount code worked and nice to get better than the 3% email signup coupon. Nice to know that they are open to suggestions and continued software updates.

mata

Reaction score
can you elaborate on the hard volume button? will they redo a vietual one or will they release a new version with a phisical buftn? thanks
mine came direct from china and was ready to install

they do have soon to be released software update like tire pressure for bottom screen shows BAR and USA market should be PSI

also the hard button audio controls that you loose making them virtual button on bottom of screen.

other things i requested are changing out the city pics on calendar mode to pics we can upload our self

anyone with input on changes put on this forum and I will send him a whatsapp message to get them in next round of software updates[/QUO

BIG TIME BALLER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
mine is fully installed from last Friday but all my surround plastic parts are at the painter so does not look 100% done but unit is done.

you can put what ever you want on bottom screen. maps, youtube, the speed & tach gauges and shows white stock raptor image for now once i get my truck back will put real pics of my truck.

What a minute... it looks like you have the Blue Accent Package. Are you painting the plastic pieces of that package?

BIGDJE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
can you elaborate on the hard volume button? will they redo a vietual one or will they release a new version with a phisical buftn? thanks

as of now still have hard button on steering wheel and on screen button bond left hand corner

i only talking about all of the hard audio buttons we loose they will make all of those virtual in next software release

Drifter

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm thinking I really want to do this! Couple quick questions if either of you guys can answer:
1) Can you definitely download and use any app from the google play store?
2) Can you use all of the apps while driving (like watch espn or youtube/netflix/etc) without the video locking out?