(Phantom) Supercharger issues already

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
EagleFive

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I question the integrity of this entire thread, as well as mankind.
That’s fair. I may be an idiot but I wasn’t bullshittin. I still think something is up. No idea what tho. But my initial thought may have been overblow perhaps. Pun intended

bakwaas4eva

Reaction score
I'm glad you feel like it's normal now .... I finally hit 1000miles and I let it rip .... that sound of the engine going is thrilling and scary the way this truck moves... IMO way too big to drive this fast and scary if someone comes infront of you... i Love it and Ford engineering came thru with what the base customers needed...just wished they can have quality control down right...

OP
OP
EagleFive

EagleFive

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm glad you feel like it's normal now .... I finally hit 1000miles and I let it rip .... that sound of the engine going is thrilling and scary the way this truck moves... IMO way too big to drive this fast and scary if someone comes infront of you... i Love it and Ford engineering came thru with what the base customers needed...just wished they can have quality control down right...
I’m at the point where I don’t know what normal is and I think that’s what confused me tbh. I’m hoping the service dept at my appointment says such