Performance package re done - no more blue interior!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Beautiful car. Pardon me for hijacking the thread. I know nothing about Porsches so I'll ask the rookie question - are these specialty models like the GT3 available without markups if one is willing to wait (2-3 years or whatever it takes).
OP would know probably know better than me. A few years ago I believe you could get a GT car at MSRP if you waited. I don't believe that is the case anymore with the exception of guys who are buying multiple new Porsches each year from a single dealership. I don't have that relationship with any one dealer so I paid a hefty ADM for mine. That being said after ADM, taxes and full PPF the car is worth considerably more than what I have into it. I think pay to play is going to be the case until (if) Porsche decides to do something about it.

houtex1

Reaction score
I'm a fan. Distinct graphics, over the top interior, good looking wheels. You won't get mistaken for another Raptor.

Muchmore

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Nobody has asked the most important question! With those new seat covers, are they still vented, can you still share a fart with people in the back seat (the rest of the truck looks fantastic)? Big%20Laugh.gif

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Best in the biz thank you!

Doesn’t matter to me buddy tell me what you would do different? I’ve incredibly thick skin lol.
I have owned a few sets of HRE wheels, they are great to work with. They will re-finish those wheels in black For you (satin or gloss)…but I have to be honest…those silver wheels are killing the truck.

I may be going with P161 on my 37 truck myself. Getting ready to put the order in.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have owned a few sets of HRE wheels, they are great to work with. They will re-finish those wheels in black For you (satin or gloss)…but I have to be honest…those silver wheels are killing the truck.

I may be going with P161 on my 37 truck myself. Getting ready to put the order in.

Yeah the brushed clear isn’t for everyone. There’s a new finish called brushed dark clear that’s great. I did that for the barrels and frosted Champaign clear on my rs7 s204’s

Can’t wait to see yours!

D8513304-5B1E-42BF-AC32-EB6EEA22BDB0.jpeg

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah the brushed clear isn’t for everyone. There’s a new finish called brushed dark clear that’s great. I did that for the barrels and frosted Champaign clear on my rs7 s204’s

Can’t wait to see yours!

View attachment 347751
The brushed dark clear is nice. My buddy has it on his 765 LT.

How long did you have to wait to get the P161’s for the Rap?

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nobody has asked the most important question! With those new seat covers, are they still vented, can you still share a fart with people in the back seat (the rest of the truck looks fantastic)? View attachment 347742

Yes the fart spreaders still work :buttkick::buttkick:
The brushed dark clear is nice. My buddy has it on his 765 LT.

How long did you have to wait to get the P161’s for the Rap?

I ordered the wheels in April of last year. Took about 8 weeks to get them.