Performance package re done - no more blue interior!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BaseRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, but not something I would roll in. Your crew took a Baja inspired pickup and blinged it up. IMO it just doesn’t work on a Raptor.

Please keep your crew away from your Porsche GT3 when it arrives!

Last edited:

ThankU45

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's worth the wait, they are incredible.
Beautiful car. Pardon me for hijacking the thread. I know nothing about Porsches so I'll ask the rookie question - are these specialty models like the GT3 available without markups if one is willing to wait (2-3 years or whatever it takes).

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting, but not something I would roll in. Your crew took a Baja inspired pickup and blinged it up. IMO it just doesn’t work on a Raptor.

Leave that GT3 alone when it arrives!
I agree with you, it isnt for the desert, but I already have a purpose built truck for that, didn't need 2 of them, hence the mall crawler!

V8 Goat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exterior is not for me, but wow the interior looks incredibly well done. I love the steering wheel. Suede everywhere, looks so high end. I was a little disappointed in how the steering wheel came from the factory in the Gen 3. A suede wheel looks so nice. I see you have a Porsche shop in Naples, I have a 992 GT3, I will have to check out your shop next time I am back on the west coast of FL.
I was actually thinking the opposite! I am not a 'graphics' guy at all, but I really do like this look! And since this is just going to be a mall crawler, I can say that I like the wheel choice!

I know you are excited about and proud of your new truck, so I won't say anything harsh or specifically negative about the interior. That being said, I don't like it!

But if you like it, that is all that matters! Congrats!

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Not a huge fan of the color choices (don't like white in the interior) but pretty amazing to see what you can customize on the interior like that. redoing the seats and steering wheel is fairly common, but the custom panels in the doors and shifter really make it special.

Pretty cool!

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
I appreciate the craftsmanship and attention to detail. The graphics look pretty good too...especially when we got the close up in the pic where you are getting gas. With that said, not really my style overall. I think it is the wheels that are really throwing me off.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice! You got a great crew.
Best in the biz thank you!
I was actually thinking the opposite! I am not a 'graphics' guy at all, but I really do like this look! And since this is just going to be a mall crawler, I can say that I like the wheel choice!

I know you are excited about and proud of your new truck, so I won't say anything harsh or specifically negative about the interior. That being said, I don't like it!

But if you like it, that is all that matters! Congrats!
Doesn’t matter to me buddy tell me what you would do different? I’ve incredibly thick skin lol.