Performance package re done - no more blue interior!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since we kept our Gen 2 for off road shenanigans I wanted to build a dedicated mall crawler for Starbucks runs. I have been down in Florida for the winter opening our new store in Naples. Truck was a 10/11 build week (best thread ever BTW) and delivered 2/7. I picked it up in Chicago third week of February and drove it for a day. Loved it but just wasn’t in love with the interior. 03AEA9FA-9C2B-42D5-B557-DF72F9CF5808.jpeg

I left it there and tasked my guys with building something cool. Totally up to them what they wanted to do, and I gave them zero input nor did I want to know what they were doing. We have the most talented car building team in the States so I had full confidence in their ability to know my style and execute something special that I would love. WOW did they ever! Showed up last night enclosed delivery!

CDCDF2CB-EEF6-4E20-A198-3499BFD749E4.jpeg

Wheels they chose were HRE p161 in 22x11 with true Mickey Thompson 37’s. They also tinted the windows, 5% all around and 30% on the windshield. Graphics were stripped and re done, They extended down the doors to break up all that area of white which I thought was a nice touch! They were going to do satin clear bra but to get it here in time for my birthday and as a surprise they ran out of time, will do that down here.

5FA1F20F-E3E0-4EF8-8BD2-C7E9C5AF0496.jpeg
F1645322-DB46-428D-86C3-98EAA3DEEE90.jpeg

The graphics turned out really cool, it is a super subtle green that fades to black and they used the same grey/black stripe that is used on the hood to tie it all together.
5E5D0776-3474-4F7C-9BB6-E9D3FE34D61D.jpeg

Steering wheel was re done with suede and leather!

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the interior pictures. I had picked out the color schemes and ordered the suede back in June, but I left the design totally up to them.

2C513E57-74D8-479A-9704-CB0A1AA6CEBD.jpeg

They stripped the side bolsters on the seats and added firmer density foam as the factory recaros bolster was a little soft. They felt it needed to be stiffer to wear better in the long term. I love the style and the quilted look. Stripe to match the steering wheel was a nice touch too!

4E4DB4AA-91BE-45C7-9DA2-369BC05EF1D5.jpeg

Shifter was re done as well as center console. I could have done without so many Olsen logos but it all ties together nicely.

5DD5B453-34DE-4AD1-89FE-E226322DD14A.jpeg

Door panels were also stripped and re covered, so is the dash, so all that blue denim is no longer in the truck.

84C41E9E-A3C8-48C0-9BB8-08EAD3AEB68A.jpeg

Rear seats were done to match the fronts. I didn’t take any pictures but there are two JL audio W7’s under that seat. All the audio was upgraded to Hertz Mille Pro and driven by three JL audio VX amps. One amp for the front doors, one for the rear, and a dedicated amp for the subs. It jams!
A39932F6-756C-4B9C-92F9-94BB27D33726.jpeg

Here was delivery! Driver couldn’t make it into our gate at the house so he dropped it in traffic on the street during rush hour lol.

I know this wont be for everyone and I am ok with the roasting. But man the guys really outdid themselves as they do on every customers car. I am so proud of them and how they improve their design and craft on every single project. They are the best in the biz!

Tim Olsen

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Everything but the wheels and the steering wheel look incredible. The seats and upholstery throughout the interior is a huge upgrade.

Thanks! Won’t be for everyone to like for sure!
I am a little confused here…..the title of this thread is “no more blue interior”. However, the interior looks bluer than before. Am I missing something or just color blind?
That’s a great point I’m sorry and Lol totally true. Maybe a better blue (totally opinion based) I didn’t want them to take away from what the truck was built to be, just make it better

Jred2255

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exterior is not for me, but wow the interior looks incredibly well done. I love the steering wheel. Suede everywhere, looks so high end. I was a little disappointed in how the steering wheel came from the factory in the Gen 3. A suede wheel looks so nice. I see you have a Porsche shop in Naples, I have a 992 GT3, I will have to check out your shop next time I am back on the west coast of FL.

OP
OP
Olsen Motorsports

Olsen Motorsports

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exterior is not for me, but wow the interior looks incredibly well done. I love the steering wheel. Suede everywhere, looks so high end. I was a little disappointed in how the steering wheel came from the factory in the Gen 3. A suede wheel looks so nice. I see you have a Porsche shop in Naples, I have a 992 GT3, I will have to check out your shop next time I am back on the west coast of FL.

Thank you! Yes we have stores in Chicago and Naples. Let us know! I bounce back and forth, congrats on the new GT3! Mine is still on order I’m hoping to get it later this year but who knows.

RaptorWhoSaysNI

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are the interior pictures. I had picked out the color schemes and ordered the suede back in June, but I left the design totally up to them.

View attachment 347711

They stripped the side bolsters on the seats and added firmer density foam as the factory recaros bolster was a little soft. They felt it needed to be stiffer to wear better in the long term. I love the style and the quilted look. Stripe to match the steering wheel was a nice touch too!

View attachment 347712

Shifter was re done as well as center console. I could have done without so many Olsen logos but it all ties together nicely.

View attachment 347713

Door panels were also stripped and re covered, so is the dash, so all that blue denim is no longer in the truck.

View attachment 347714

Rear seats were done to match the fronts. I didn’t take any pictures but there are two JL audio W7’s under that seat. All the audio was upgraded to Hertz Mille Pro and driven by three JL audio VX amps. One amp for the front doors, one for the rear, and a dedicated amp for the subs. It jams!
View attachment 347715

Here was delivery! Driver couldn’t make it into our gate at the house so he dropped it in traffic on the street during rush hour lol.

I know this wont be for everyone and I am ok with the roasting. But man the guys really outdid themselves as they do on every customers car. I am so proud of them and how they improve their design and craft on every single project. They are the best in the biz!

Tim Olsen
You my man have a dope Raptor!! That thing is sweet!!