Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Boricuaevo8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's odd, here's my '13 shocks. But as mentioned maybe now they're changed

Attachments

• 20130618_140032-1.jpg
    20130618_140032-1.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 71

King Raptor

Reaction score
I'm jealous and can't wait to see your before and after pics on Tuesday. I may consider doing that when mine comes in.

kkitowski

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Am so excited! Will post before and afters on Tuesday! :)

I've always wondered what going to mid-perch does for the height of the truck. Knowing you are doing before and afters, could you measure that and post it here in your before and afters" I am interested mostly how much it affects the height to be able to drive into a garage or parking structure. I know its all about the angle of approach, but assume fairly flat; that is if you are able to measure.

An idea would be to create a "limbo stick" and find what the height is that the truck can drive under before and after mid-perch.

Later, can't wait to see the pics!

Kimberly

Roush Off Road Package
FRF Lady
Reaction score
OK, so here's my plan. Going to take a pic with a tape measure on the front tire (ground to wheel well). Some of you guys don't have stock tires and rims so this should be some good info. This way you can adjust my measurements for your wheels and tires if they are different. Then after I get it back, I will take the same picture so you guys can see the actual difference. Does this make sense?

Banned
Reaction score
makes sense to me.

a levelled truck, is a happy truck.

busa.gif

Kimberly

Roush Off Road Package
FRF Lady
Reaction score
Using my local frame and alignment shop. They do everything from brakes alignment shocks frame work to 4x4 stuff. They "have it together". My local ford dealership is a disappointment.

Kimberly

Roush Off Road Package
FRF Lady
Reaction score
I got it back late today and will take good pics in AM. It is a world of difference in the driving.. the way it looks.. everything.. and no more raking the tire when I turn left going fast.