Perch Mod Discussion

Mid perch or no?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'd be in as well. I have Jarrett at RPG searching around as well for someone to install their stage III. I do not have the truck yet either. Supposed to be here 1/23 now 2/7

Rbw if you and Jarrett find a shop out here to do the kits from rpg I would love to know I want to add a stage 2 kit

Thank you

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.931025,-104.933846
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SHOOTER

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet! It sounds like they know their stuff. Did they give you a price? Think they'd give us a group rate?

Groove Ford sucks. I shopped there first and abandoned them.

I've taken my 2002 there for oil changes since we moved here since it was close, but they weren't too professional last time when my wife picked up the truck. And she's pretty knowledgeable about vehicles and pricing, she works around them every day for Enterprise.

Four to Go's pricing was under a couple hundred bucks and then would refer us down the street to get an alignment for less than a hundred.

rbw

Reaction score
Rbw if you and Jarrett find a shop out here to do the kits from rpg I would love to know I want to add a stage 2 kit

Thank you

---
I am here: Google Maps

You got it, I have received the stage III from RPG but still no raptor to put it on. Just got off phone with Brighton Ford, ETA is 2/6. Hopefully I will hear of an outfit close by that could do the upgrade.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got it, I have received the stage III from RPG but still no raptor to put it on. Just got off phone with Brighton Ford, ETA is 2/6. Hopefully I will hear of an outfit close by that could do the upgrade.

Brighton Ford eh? im not far from there. Thats where i get my maintenance done, the shop is awesome as well as their service manager Chris. Congrats on the truck!

fbmdkgad

Reaction score
Let us know how it goes. I think once we get a shop in the Denver/Metro area that gets a FRF member approval there is going to be more repeat business.

Baldwin09

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Jarrett called and said these guys would be a good company to deal with re: Stage III. Still no raptor as of yet but will be setting up appt. with them next week when I do have it.

High Country Performance 4x4 Denver, Colorado Parts and Maintenance for 4x4 Vehicles

Did Jarrett give em the know how on their kits? If I can do the the perch mod and a stage 2 and one shop that would be awesome!

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=39.934268,-104.909305

wac45

Reaction score
Another Perch Question

Anyone know of a shop or Ford dealer in the Clearwater Florida area that has experience in doing the perch adjustment. My SCAB will be built on March 8 and I am considering going to the middle perch setting. I have some concern about losing some ride quality but I do like the more leveled look. I have talked to a couple of the Ford dealers and a local shop and they have not done any perch adjustments. I don't want to be their first.

Any input is welcomed. It seems most feel there is little ride quality difference between stock and middle setting.

Thanks