Payload SUCKS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

Reaction score
I just hope you keep trying, this is probably the most entertainment on here right now. You assumed it was like every other truck? What is the first part? Stop your bitching you ****** up when shopping by not doing your homework and now are not to willing to take your medicine or the helpful comments. Welcome to FRF, no one gives a shit about your feelings and just tell you like it is. Being a Police officer it seems like you are not accustomed to being told you are wrong. Also please keep calling everyone “Karen” you I obviously don’t understand the meaning behind that either.

The only thing I police is my poker table friend.

OP
OP
Pokahpolice

Pokahpolice

Reaction score
And the more you post, the more everyone comes to believe that you are a condescending *****. And I do mean Everyone. You can’t get out of your own way. SO MANY have made very good suggestions to remedy or at least ameliorate your oversight. But in reality, you never started out asking for help, you started out bashing/trolling/complaining. You may want to re-read your very first post and the SEVERAL posts where very smart and skilled forum members have actually tried to help you and made suggestions. After reading your last several posts, I hope they quit trying to help you because you are clearly beyond wanting any assistance and certainly, in the opinion of many here, beyond deserving any assistance. Your too wrapped up in degrading word play.

lol, you guys take yourselves way too seriously. Smart ass comments on a truck forum...who knew?!?

Ok, I’m done you guys win. The Raptor is awesome and the payload isn’t worth discussing.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Once one steels him or herself (are there any female members?) to the abuse one will have heaped upon him here when so richly deserved, will one realize what a cool place this really is.

If this were the Porsche forums I’m on, there would be more members laid off or fired by mods than have been laid off by restarateurs due to the virus.

911 Crazy

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Once one steels him or herself (are there any female members?) to the abuse one will have heaped upon him here when so richly deserved, will one realize what a cool place this really is.

If this were the Porsche forums I’m on, there would be more members laid off or fired by mods than have been laid off by restarateurs due to the virus.

Holy crap! Did you follow me over here from Rennlist???

Kashoggio

Lives in a van down by the river.
Reaction score
The payload does suck, have to agree. When I got the my Raptor, I knew nothing about pick ups since it was my first one. Since then the family and I are thinking of adding a small rv trailer to tow (looking at the winnebago 2306bhs -4300 dry with a 500 lbs hitch weight) around the county. Looking at all things towing , I was too surprised about what I can and cannot pull. However for me this was an after fact cause I never intended to tow when I got the truck. Will add some Deaver heavy duty ( https://deaverspring.com/product/ra...ing-eliminates-factory-block-stock-height-hd/ ) and the svc bumps and I should be just fine. OP.. I get it but also understand you are on a raptor forum filled with people who are passionate about their truck and why they purchased it. It’s a great truck but there are always improvements to be made.