Pay It Forward Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wilson

FRF Addict
Reaction score
designsnsigns130.jpg

this guy is rappygraphic it's not to bad of a price look him up. http://api.viglink.com/api/click?fo...M - Ford SVT Raptor Forums - Ford Raptor&txt=

dang472

Reaction score
I've got an Undercover SE tonneau in Tuxedo black for a SCREW that I'm looking to get out of the barn. It was on the truck when I bought it and now it's just bird poop fodder. I'd like to get it to someone in northern IL before it gets ruined. Maybe trade a little, we'll see what kind of interest this gets.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I've got an Undercover SE tonneau in Tuxedo black for a SCREW that I'm looking to get out of the barn. It was on the truck when I bought it and now it's just bird poop fodder. I'd like to get it to someone in northern IL before it gets ruined. Maybe trade a little, we'll see what kind of interest this gets.

Any pics? I am interested and got some stuff laying around that you might need/want.

dang472

Reaction score
I'll grab some pics tonight or tomorrow. It was pretty spotless when I took it off but some stuff has been leaning up against it so I'll clean it up and check.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter