Parts showing up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was hoping to open up this thread to a bunch of the steering reservoirs back from the shop. They were supposed to be back 2 weeks ago :crazy:

OP
OP
RPG

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I was hoping to open up this thread to a bunch of the steering reservoirs back from the shop. They were supposed to be back 2 weeks ago :crazy:

That makes two of us. Unfortunetly we are at the mercy of the anodizer. I will give you guys updates.

Sorry for the delay on this...

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG isn't allowed to invent any more... I can't afford to keep up.... :shocked:

Just placed the order for the UCA's tonight... Damn Kracken...

The rack & pinon may fall apart, but my wheels aren't going anywhere!! HA HA!!!

MotuMute

FRF Addict
Reaction score
RPG isn't allowed to invent any more... I can't afford to keep up.... :shocked:

Just placed the order for the UCA's tonight... Damn Kracken...

The rack & pinon may fall apart, but my wheels aren't going anywhere!! HA HA!!!

There's an app for that rack N pinion too of course and that's next! I always wonderd how in the hell do you guys keep the mods 3 steps ahead of everyone else? (5+ for Greg!) now that I got some... Yeah... Summon tha Kraken = seductive sexy new mods! The original had to be SPRSNK. Set the bar very high. You know Greg is next... Nowhere left to go you lucky dog! Just get the damn cage already and order a new 2014 for the daily driver! Now just how does one go about getting their wife on board?! Mine def does not get it

ISFast

FRF Addict
Reaction score
There's an app for that rack N pinion too of course and that's next! I always wonderd how in the hell do you guys keep the mods 3 steps ahead of everyone else? (5+ for Greg!) now that I got some... Yeah... Summon tha Kraken = seductive sexy new mods! The original had to be SPRSNK. Set the bar very high. You know Greg is next... Nowhere left to go you lucky dog! Just get the damn cage already and order a new 2014 for the daily driver! Now just how does one go about getting their wife on board?! Mine def does not get it

TRR! Mine was looking up shocks and stuff the next day at work and telling me to buy them so we can go faster next time... Worked for me :waytogo:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc