Parking the F-150: How NOT to do it

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I see it going either way. The 458 is way over the double yellow so either the F-150 pushed it or the 458 was trying to go around a slow car/avoid the F-150. Either way there is still a truck parked on a supercar.

It's even possible that the 458 went over the yellow line to try and avoid the F-150. No way to know from that video.
Now I see why CA is ranked at the bottom for public schools they don't teach reading skills. Just one more reason why I'm glad my mom took orders to go to VA instead of staying in CA. lol

AuPanda

Reaction score

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
M

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I looked at elementary school ranking because that is where basic reading is thought. And still doesn't change the fact that I said it in the post he replied to.

I guess you were out on sick some days in that great elementary school you went to (it's "taught" not "thought") :doh:

I wasn't replying to your post - I was simply stating my opinion about the accident.

quicksinner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Ferrari was 100% at fault.

Well it could go either way. Just going off of the video it looks like the truck was making a left turn from that shopping center behind it. This would mean the truck should of yielded to the car. This could also explain why the car is over the double yellow, to avoid the collision. However, I wasn't there so there's a million different ways this could of panned out. For all we know the F-150 could of fallen out of the sky.... they do that now days lol.

The Tank

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I guess you were out on sick some days in that great elementary school you went to (it's "taught" not "thought") :doh:

I wasn't replying to your post - I was simply stating my opinion about the accident.
This isn't about my spelling or grammar it's your reading skills. I know my schools are horrible hence why I never said they were great.

wbimota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ferrari will win because he will hire more expensive lawyer, JK.
BTW, you guys dont have to argue with school rating.
In my home country, like high schoolers rate is one of the best in the world, but I think that doesnt mean any good.
We can make Samsung or Hyundai, but we cant make Apple.
I think better score limits creativity.

Nv Guy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Based on how I have seen cars like the 458 being driven, it was probably his fault. Yes, I know that is a type of profiling, but it does work.

SuperRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Supposedly the guy in the Ferrari roared over the double yellows and the F-150 ran him over, lol

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc