Panamint Valley & Death Valley - Late Sept/Early Oct

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
AndyR

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OP
OP
AndyR

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You bringing Mentos and bottles of soda too? :mrgreen:

A sobe bottle that is filled with gasoline and the cap securely place on the top of the bottle. When placed in a fire pit, the pressure builds up in the bottles while the liquid turns to vapor. When the pressure reaches the point of shooting the cap off in the air the gas vapor lights on fire and explodes with a boom.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You bringing Mentos and bottles of soda too? :mrgreen:

A sobe bottle that is filled with gasoline and the cap securely place on the top of the bottle. When placed in a fire pit, the pressure builds up in the bottles while the liquid turns to vapor. When the pressure reaches the point of shooting the cap off in the air the gas vapor lights on fire and explodes with a boom.

OP
OP
AndyR

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a group camp site, but I don't know how much it is (or if its booked). It has little shade. If you look on GE, it's the square area to the NNE of the property.

You can ask to be put in a spot next to MMD.

Me, I'm in a room.

Andy

OP
OP
AndyR

AndyR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a group camp site, but I don't know how much it is (or if its booked). It has little shade. If you look on GE, it's the square area to the NNE of the property.

You can ask to be put in a spot next to MMD.

Me, I'm in a room.

Andy

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shade? At night?

I prefer camping on our expeditions and I'm expecting the weather at night to be camping-friendly. They've got bathrooms and showers there and after reading some of the reviews of the hotel rooms I'd rather deal with the tent I know than the hotel room I don't (especially for the additional cost).

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Shade? At night?

I prefer camping on our expeditions and I'm expecting the weather at night to be camping-friendly. They've got bathrooms and showers there and after reading some of the reviews of the hotel rooms I'd rather deal with the tent I know than the hotel room I don't (especially for the additional cost).