Paint OEM plastic trims match body paint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of my last projects for the Gen 3 outside is to paint match all the plastic oem parts , flares, front bumper , everything except the rear bumper do to the fact I installed another bumper
My question is , anyone had this done and how much did they charge you if you got it done professionally.
I’m looking to black out my Gen 3
Thanks.

NYC Raptor

Reaction score
I was quoted 3k to paint the front/rear bumpers and wheel flares in body color and everything that’s black plastic (hood, side vents, mirrors and rear applique) in gloss black in New York by two separate places. Didn’t check anywhere else to compare.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kinda like the dude Neil I think is his name from wild willies but his markup for mostly minimal work on what he calls indo raptors is sick. I’d imagine if you remove the parts yourself it would be a lot cheaper.

BaseModelRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I kinda like the dude Neil I think is his name from wild willies but his markup for mostly minimal work on what he calls indo raptors is sick. I’d imagine if you remove the parts yourself it would be a lot cheaper.
Typical used car salesman personality. I wouldn’t buy anything from that guy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc