PAINT ALL GREY TRIMS TO MATCH BODY COR

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can anyone give me some advice or info I can give to the body shop when painting the grey outside trims on the Gen3 to color match body. Has anyone had this done? What should I be prepared for ? Any comment to help this appreciated, I just want to make sure that I’m fully educated when dealing with a auto body paint place. I don’t want to be a victim.
Guys thanks so much.

OP
OP
JD NYC

JD NYC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My words were off , I only wanted to know if I should ask them any questions before painting. This ain’t Joe from a corner garage doing the paint.

Rated R have you ever seen a blackout truck done professionally, I disagree with your comments.

BLACK ON BLACK /. Let’s Go!!!

Attachments

• 1CAD0439-53C5-47ED-B033-ED8B1F8DD618.png
    1CAD0439-53C5-47ED-B033-ED8B1F8DD618.png
    657.1 KB · Views: 279

melvimbe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
In terms of 'not being a victim', I don't think it's necessarily important to know how to do their job, but it's helpful to know that doing a crap job could hurt their business. If they think you might have future work for them on your Raptor or some other vehicle, they aren't going to screw it up and lose that business. Maybe something about wanting to show off the paint job to friends or something. They may be more motivated since a Raptor that people are likely to ask about the paint job.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Black is beautiful. Raptor is the first non black vehicle I have owned in 20 years. Everything gets blacked out. Even the wife's vehicles. Daughter is following in my footsteps with her Tacoma.
You didn't stray far with your color choice.

AC4400

Reaction score
My words were off , I only wanted to know if I should ask them any questions before painting. This ain’t Joe from a corner garage doing the paint.

Rated R have you ever seen a blackout truck done professionally, I disagree with your comments.

BLACK ON BLACK /. Let’s Go!!!
I dig it