Overland bed rack

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
37s will fit under it no problem.

Damn that's tempting. Darn wife wants a new house, so we are working on buying a new house, then selling ours... maybe I can convince her into this and preface it with the fact we could then, technically, live in the Raptor... LOL

Bulletnjm

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Damn that's tempting. Darn wife wants a new house, so we are working on buying a new house, then selling ours... maybe I can convince her into this and preface it with the fact we could then, technically, live in the Raptor... LOL

I don't know how she puts up with your shit. I imagine your the same person in real life lmao

Scrap man

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What was that color wrap called. Btw and I'm sure you've heard this before but I'm impressed the way you set the truck up very well done. I'm sure your a little sad to see her go.

OP
OP
D

dotcomrade

Reaction score
The yellow was 3M "bitter yellow"

---------- Post added at 04:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:52 PM ----------

I like your logic

Reaction score
Glad to see people are overlanding their Raptors. I know I want to get a Raptor to replace my 4Runner but don't want to give up my RTT for camping. Seeing this rack, which there is a guy local to me that makes similar, makes me smile.

Now just got to figure when to buy the Raptor.