Outlaw Raptor Black Op's Edition Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
You have a pretty good start, Maybe Outlaw Raptor and FRF can be sponsors. ? I am sure there are a few Raptor owners willing to pit for a ride ?

Go for it ! You only live once...... at least give ya something to talk about in the retirement home ? How many people get to do it ?

I road race and open road race, so I get to do this shit 3-4 times a year. My next race is someplace in NC in October. They are closing public roads for a road rally race :flamingdevil: I have plans on doing the Baja 1000, but I'll probably start out on a shorter race like the 250 or 500 for my first Baja. I have a lot to learn about the desert racing before tackling it myself. Typically I am a one man show, so if I break something, I am screwed. I also usually drive solo since most people don't have the balls, get motion sickness, or do not have the right skill set to actually be a part of a team with me. I am also putting together a LeMons race team with the local SVTOA group. We're going to build a $500.00 car and race it :evillol: I can assure it will be something unique.

CineSLR

Roaming Shutterbug
Reaction score
Awesome!
Let me know if you ever need a hand! I'd love to do anything I can! Do I sense an FRF Race Team coming together?

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Awesome!
Let me know if you ever need a hand! I'd love to do anything I can! Do I sense an FRF Race Team coming together?

I would LOVE to see one come together! Should probably start a new thread for this instead of hijacking OR's thread :LOL:

crashmc302

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SPRSNK said:
I road race and open road race, so I get to do this shit 3-4 times a year. My next race is someplace in NC in October. They are closing public roads for a road rally race :flamingdevil: I have plans on doing the Baja 1000, but I'll probably start out on a shorter race like the 250 or 500 for my first Baja. I have a lot to learn about the desert racing before tackling it myself. Typically I am a one man show, so if I break something, I am screwed. I also usually drive solo since most people don't have the balls, get motion sickness, or do not have the right skill set to actually be a part of a team with me. I am also putting together a LeMons race team with the local SVTOA group. We're going to build a $500.00 car and race it :evillol: I can assure it will be something unique.

Where at in NC?

Rat

Reaction score
Well like my priest once told me during confession "why hold back" We took the X cab Raptor and started making the Outlaw Black Op's Edition. Here is a teaser picture. I list all the Mods soon but right now it's 3 days till go time for the run.

Hard to tell in picture but does the cage go into the cab ? and what is teh estimated cost of such a modification ? Or do I want to Know ?

A.I.I.Raciing

Dezert 8MYMNEY
Reaction score
buy a Raptor damnit

Gotta finish the Sport Trac 1st, make it daily drive able so that I can sell the Titan and order the Raptor. If I was to sell the Titan now I would have to borrow a car or truck for a few months and I don't want to do that again.
Until then all I can do is read FRF and dream of making monthly payments again.

SPRSNK

I Void Warranties
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes. Caged, Bed gone, fiberglass fenders, long travel all the way around, race seats ect.