2020 raptor black opp edition leaf spring broke off

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AGG818

Reaction score
Hi guys so two days ago I was driving my 2020 ford raptor black opp edition and the rear wheel cut a mini pole and it completely snapped the rear right leaf spring broke it completely and snapped the shaft out crazy I was only I wasn’t speeding at Alumni fact truck was just rolling when it happened .
Now I have to replace both leaf springs and I was thinking I may as well upgrade them .
So my question is what is the best brand and the best leaf springs for and upgrade ?
Tanks you !

Attachments

• IMG_8012.jpeg
    IMG_8012.jpeg
    172.7 KB · Views: 37

HighwaySentinel

︻デ┳═ー - - - - - - -
Reaction score
Hi guys so two days ago I was driving my 2020 ford raptor black opp edition and the rear wheel cut a mini pole and it completely snapped the rear right leaf spring broke it completely and snapped the shaft out crazy I was only I wasn’t speeding at Alumni fact truck was just rolling when it happened .
Um...what in the world are you trying to say here? "Cut a mini pole" "I wasn't speeding at Alumni".

Deaver

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whew… I thought there was some secret Raptor language I wasn’t up on yet…