Out of the business unfortunately

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Change is good, sometimes you get stuck doing the same thing and then realize you had so much more potential. Growth in yourself is a journey and you will recognize that the older you get. Glad you will still be around here!
Thanks so much. Honestly it's very appreciative that people here respect others when own employment friends don't. I appreciate you all even know I dont know half of ya personally I feel like I do still! I think it's not just potential but it's also the fact of being treated like an employee instead of a unappreciated slave whose used.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well guys I hate to report that after everything that has happened this year(watching my truck being built, recieving my ford raptor on October 1, 2021, and learning so much in the Ford business through my training and opportunities; I have resigned my roles as a Ford technician yesterday November 24, 2021. I am moving on to other avenues and paths. I appreciate all your guys support and posts regarding these new trucks. I will still be willing to help anyone I can with any knowledge I've learned, but my technical abilities will be limited as I no longer will have access to publications. I want to thank Ford personally for everything I've had the opportunity to gain and learn over these.last 8 years but it's unfortunately time to move on. I wish you all the best of luck in your new trucks and experiences. Your always welcome to reach out to me for.anything or ask for.my contact info! Have a great Thanksgiving
Safe journeys. Life is short. Do what you enjoy.

Ryed

Reaction score
Lot of opportunities out there right now. You likely have a skill set that can take you in several directions. May you find success and an employer that values you as a human first, and an employee second. Or is it time for you to start your own business? Best of luck either way.

OP
OP
T

tooldrmr2009

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It’s an employees market right now. 75% of employees quit because of their direct supervisor/boss. It is usually because they don’t feel valued, appreciated or recognized. Best of luck!
You got that right count me in the 75% for real. No joke. I could go into details and I really am trying to wrap my head around how I put up with it for so long seriously. But it gained me an awesome truck an experience so I sadly feel like I still WON

FordTechOne

FRF Addict
Reaction score
You got that right count me in the 75% for real. No joke. I could go into details and I really am trying to wrap my head around how I put up with it for so long seriously. But it gained me an awesome truck an experience so I sadly feel like I still WON
You seem like a good tech who has been discouraged by dealers who have taken advantage of you. Please feel free to send me a DM.