Ordering questions

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
is it wierd that I dont care to have the twin panel sunroof? Had it in last 2 trucks and never ever use it. Also what options are holding up production?

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
No one knows what options are holding up prod and if any one attempts to tell you then it is just their opinion.

And I ordered my 2019 with no sunroof. It just makes the truck heavier and just one more item to break.

PBR ME

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never ever get a sunroof, unless you have to. I never ever open them, and they make the body more flexible, and add weight up high where it’s worst.

My 19 was ordered without a sunroof.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

Robert mcatee

Reaction score
Ya I would never use it. Just hard cause all the ones listed online that are 802a always have them. Surely in two years at trade in it wont matter much right?

pierceography

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ya I would never use it. Just hard cause all the ones listed online that are 802a always have them. Surely in two years at trade in it wont matter much right?

I love my moon roof, use it all the time... wife hates hers and always has it covered. Yet, when I'm in her Explorer I'm always using it and she's always covering mine in my truck. It's personal preference.

For value in two years... I doubt it matters. I think most order with the moonroof, but are you going to lose out when you're trading it in a few years down the line? Not enough to care about individual options.

Order what you want. Really.

GTTXRAP

Drill Baby Drill
Reaction score
I have pano as it opens up the interior for me. Granted in the dead of summer in Texas it will be closed.