Ordering My New SCAB tonight!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

J moose

Reaction score
Going to my local Ford to finally pull the trigger on ordering my first raptor tonight. Goin with tuxedo black and fully stock. Absolutely NO option/upgrades. 1. beacuse any more is out of my price range and 2. the dealer said itd would be delivered sooner if it was completely stock.

I am going to have them install remote start and the spray in bed liner at the dealership upon delivery.

They gave me a price of $46,525 delivered and with the remote start and liner installed. I haven't countered but I'm hoping to walk out of there paying south of $43k.

Wish me luck!

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Invoice on your truck is $39,333.

Add ADV = roughly $800
Fuel = roughly $90
D&D = $995

Total would be $41,218 before taxes, doc fees, ect.

Where are you? There are a few dealerships that will do invoice so you don't have to counter.

Going to my local Ford to finally pull the trigger on ordering my first raptor tonight. Goin with tuxedo black and fully stock. Absolutely NO option/upgrades. 1. beacuse any more is out of my price range and 2. the dealer said itd would be delivered sooner if it was completely stock.

I am going to have them install remote start and the spray in bed liner at the dealership upon delivery.

They gave me a price of $46,525 delivered and with the remote start and liner installed. I haven't countered but I'm hoping to walk out of there paying south of $43k.

Wish me luck!

OP
OP
J

J moose

Reaction score
Invoice on your truck is $39,333.

Add ADV = roughly $800
Fuel = roughly $90
D&D = $995

Total would be $41,218 before taxes, doc fees, ect.

Where are you? There are a few dealerships that will do invoice so you don't have to counter.

I am in New York on Long Island. Are there any such dealerships in my area that you know of? that would be really helpful

OP
OP
J

J moose

Reaction score
tried 3 of my local dealers. they would not BUDGE on MSRP. so i walked out with my checkbook having never left my pocket. i am going to contact van bortel ford as recommended and see what they have to say. thanks for all the info guys. ill keep you posted

---------- Post added at 03:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

just got off the phone with van bortel. you guys wernt kidding. this dealership is awesome. no way around it, this is the place for raptors

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I had to shop around until I found a dealer willing to negotiate. Good luck, it will be worth it in the end.

Marcs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had to shop around quite a bit to find a dealership that 1. Was willing to negotiate on the raptor, and 2. Would not r*pe me on the trade in. My local dealer (3rd oldest ford dealer in the country) has a markup of $10k not willing to budge. Hence the fact they have a few screws on the lot in the $68+ area. One dealer was willing to deal on the truck but was $12-13k off on the value of my trade. There were half a dozen other dealers in between before I got in touch with a dealership in a very small town about 30 min from my house. Very smooth, $750 over invoice, and a more than fair trade in value for my current car.

Long story short, shop around and you will find a dealer who is worthy of your hard earned $.