Ordered My First Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HoodedCobra

Reaction score
I’m new here and finally pulled the trigger on ordering my 23 Raptor. is there anything I need to worry or look out for on the new Raptors. I’d figure I would wait till after the engine break-in to get an intake out on. I was looking at the Cobb RedLine but it looks like the carbon intake isn’t out or available for the 2023. I’d like to get a Corsa Exhaust for it. If anyone has any suggestions please let me know. I was able to get a life time warranty on this Raptor. I couldn’t pass it up.

2Bulls

Reaction score
Just have a ton of patience. All the horror stories you hear are true about dealers and Ford pushing your order back time after time.
I placed my order for Raptor 37 package with darn near every option there is and I have resisted the dealer trying to get me to cancel this or that and I finally got my VIN last week with a build date of May 15.
After 16 months of waiting, I finally felt it was going to happen.
Then my order has been removed from the tracking and after emailing Ford, I am told it will be re-scheduled for June 26. No reason why, just another delay.
Better learn patience if you do not have it now. You're going to need it.

OP
OP
HoodedCobra

HoodedCobra

Reaction score
Dang when did you put the order in?? Only thing I got was the avalanche color and the moonroof power tailgate option with the partial storage. with the beaded tires… they told me like 4-6months. Then other dealerships said they got one in 5weeks and the other dealership told me 5-8weeks. they said where I didn’t get the 37package it shouldn’t get pushed back. But hey if I gotta wait maybe the time it gets here I’ll trade it on a 2024 when it rolls onto the lot lol

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Welcome to FRF. Check out the threads in the Gen 3 section.

As stated, I hope that you are patient. Not uncommon to wait close to or past a year. It depends on a few factors, including if the dealer you ordered from has an allocation.

OP
OP
HoodedCobra

HoodedCobra

Reaction score
The dealership I ordered it from has allocation and made it priority 1 but if I’m able to find another one near me with the same stuff I made on my order I’ll prob end up jus buying it and cancel my order. Only thing that I won’t get is the lifetime warranty which is prob be worth the wait tbh

drewski354

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on 4/3/2023 (dealer edit). However, the 37 package wasn't available. I was bummed about that but I figured I wouldn't even need 37's as I may not even off road often. The looks of the 37 are stellar but I'm good with my 35's. Good Luck. I hope you get it.

OP
OP
HoodedCobra

HoodedCobra

Reaction score
I ordered my Raptor on 4/3/2023 (dealer edit). However, the 37 package wasn't available. I was bummed about that but I figured I wouldn't even need 37's as I may not even off road often. The looks of the 37 are stellar but I'm good with my 35's. Good Luck. I hope you get it.

Hey you could always throw some 37s on it. Tbh I wish the bead lock wheels looked like I think maybe the Gen2 bead lock wheels. But I’ll prob end up buying new ones for it. Did you get the Raptor graphics on yours.. I got the raptor delete on mine…