Order status

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wreckitshaw

Reaction score
Sept. Still no vin. Got called by the gm of my dealership who suggested changing my order from 37 pp to 35s. Said 37s are being allocated to raptor r and hasn't seen a 37 pp order fulfilled in months.

xlover

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone that placed their order after october received a VIN yet?
copy pasting from the other thread you posed this question

unlike most vehicles when you place your order has almost nothing to do with when you get your raptor, the three things that matter are
1. Where you are on your dealers list
2. When your dealer allocations are granted by ford (no rhyme or reason that we can see externally)
3. Are there any restricted commodities on your order (eg 37 pack)

Your October order could sit till July without a vin and an order placed tomorrow could have a vin by Thursday

OP
OP
R

raptordan2021

Reaction score
Sept. Still no vin. Got called by the gm of my dealership who suggested changing my order from 37 pp to 35s. Said 37s are being allocated to raptor r and hasn't seen a 37 pp order fulfilled in months.
Im not sure that's true. My dealer has 2 37s in transit that were placed before me. I dont think there is a rhyme or reason to how they schedule the production of these trucks. I personally wouldn't settle for a 35 since I really want the 37 and have been waiting this long. Ford needs to get their shit together.

wreckitshaw

Reaction score
Im not sure that's true. My dealer has 2 37s in transit that were placed before me. I dont think there is a rhyme or reason to how they schedule the production of these trucks. I personally wouldn't settle for a 35 since I really want the 37 and have been waiting this long. Ford needs to get their shit together.
I dont disagree and had the same opinion on the 37 package. But doing some research, the 37 pp appears to be overrated. Lots of people clearing 37s on a 35 truck. Also saving money compared to the $5300 the 37 pp costs (not including 2kw and lockable storage).

If I can get the truck 6-8 months sooner and put on aftermarket 37s and wheels and still save money, I'm down.