Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was built the 17th also. I'm in Illinois so I was hoping for a fast delivery. Doesn't sound like I'll be that lucky

The guy at SVT didn't have any reason for why it was loaded and shipped so fast. I simply called to confirm the build day, he looked and said it was still in transit. I was a bit shocked. He just said "you got lucky, enjoy your Christmas present I know your going to love it". Bad part is I can't pick it up till the 1st anyway. Least I know where it is I guess. Hope you get your truck soon muddy.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The guy at SVT didn't have any reason for why it was loaded and shipped so fast. I simply called to confirm the build day, he looked and said it was still in transit. I was a bit shocked. He just said "you got lucky, enjoy your Christmas present I know your going to love it". Bad part is I can't pick it up till the 1st anyway. Least I know where it is I guess. Hope you get your truck soon muddy.

Mine was the 17th. as well. SVT tells me the ETA for delivery is the 28th. of January! Totally sucks. If their building five of these an hour plus the other F150's why the hell does it take so long to get them to the dealer? That's a lot of trucks per an 18 hour work day.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine was the 17th. as well. SVT tells me the ETA for delivery is the 28th. of January! Totally sucks. If their building five of these an hour plus the other F150's why the hell does it take so long to get them to the dealer? That's a lot of trucks per an 18 hour work day.

Ouch, that sucks for sure. Wonder why it would take over a month to just deliver a ordered truck? I can see a couple weeks (think the average is around 18 days) but not that long. Hope that changes and it gets to you sooner than that. Drove around the dealer lot today and unless it was inside mine hasn't made it yet, didn't stop to ask.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ouch, that sucks for sure. Wonder why it would take over a month to just deliver a ordered truck? I can see a couple weeks (think the average is around 18 days) but not that long. Hope that changes and it gets to you sooner than that. Drove around the dealer lot today and unless it was inside mine hasn't made it yet, didn't stop to ask.

You get your truck yet? Mine got stuck in production during the shutdown.

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nope not yet. Still waiting on that call. Has been sitting about 250 miles away from here up in Kansas City since last Thursday. Hope it gets here before the weekend. My daily visits to the dealer lot are getting tiresome.

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post lots of pics when you get it for us to all salivate over!

I just want my Raptor already!!!!!!

LParkhurst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post lots of pics when you get it for us to all salivate over!

I just want my Raptor already!!!!!!

Will do. Just talked to SVT and it left KC this morning on convoy. KC is only about 3-3 1/2 hours from here. Who knows where or how many stops come before finally getting here. ETA given was today-1/3. The waiting game sure doesn't get any easier.