Order date-Pull date-build date and arrival date

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Why the WTF, what don't you understand?
I ordered the truck on Thursday, Friday dealer called with VIN# and Saturday he e-mailed me with the build date.

It was more or less, how freakin fast that all was for you. I was told 8 weeks for a VIN and thought with even a VIN you might not get the build date. Congrats!

OP
OP
locktech

locktech

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why the WTF, what don't you understand?
I ordered the truck on Thursday, Friday dealer called with VIN# and Saturday he e-mailed me with the build date.

Makes no sense. I'm assuming your ******* with us!

I hate to ask but post your Dora and your vin# if your serious

It normally takes like 4 weeks for Ford to pull the order and assign a vin#

Blood and SVT can verify this!

Last edited:

medic001918

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

If you could be so kind, sir. My truck was built last week. Hoping it's not sitting in a lot somewhere waiting to begin transport. Could you check the status and maybe provide a delivery ETA?

Dealer #: F13241
Order #: 9618

Thanks so much,
Shane

Kapolani

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Blood,

If you could be so kind, sir. My truck was built last week. Hoping it's not sitting in a lot somewhere waiting to begin transport. Could you check the status and maybe provide a delivery ETA?

Dealer #: F13241
Order #: 9618

Thanks so much,
Shane

I'm telling you, man.

You can get your info faster by calling the SVT number.

It takes a minute to get to someone and the guy can check instantly and give you up to date info.

You're causing yourself unneeded grief by having to wait for Blood to do what he does.

It's not hard, I promise.

bikerrew

Reaction score
Makes no sense. I'm assuming your ******* with us!

I hate to ask but post your Dora and your vin# if your serious

It normally takes like 4 weeks for Ford to pull the order and assign a vin#

Blood and SVT can verify this!

I'm not sure why or if its normal or not but I can assure you that's what happened. I do not want to post my vin but would be happy to talk to you privately if you have any questions.