Order Books Open June 10

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor R

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey I did hear those recardos are wider and work much better for really fat guys, is that true?
They are the same size, I test drove a base black interior 2020 Raptor and refused to buy it because the interior was so bad. I had to find the premium Recaro equipped Truck. I am a fairly lean guy so I have no issues.

Last edited:

Russ103

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That is what you got out of the memo. He wore a mask. Stay focused man.
The idiotic mask virtue signaling pic distracted from whatever the F the message in the memo was supposed to be. I can’t take anyone wearing a face diaper in their email signature pic seriously.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The idiotic mask virtue signaling pic distracted from whatever the F the message in the memo was supposed to be. I can’t take anyone wearing a face diaper in their email signature pic seriously.
Nah, if you want to work for a big corporation these days and you're a white male, you have to be woke. And you have to signal it vigorously or you could lose your job. Besides, even if he identifies as a Black female, which is allowed, s/t/he/ey looks like a white male. Best to hide that behind a mask.