Orange accent package seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I seen some videos of the orange accent package. I loved the color but hated the orange honeycomb on the doors and dash. But now im hearing if you got carbon fiber along with orange accent, the cf would replace the honeycomb.
To late for me now as i already have placed a order and got my vin without orange accent.
My question is does the orange accent package come with suede inserts on the seats? or does the suede come with all? I really like the suede inserts and going to be kicking myself if it only comes with the accent package
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/gallery/raptor-nyias/20160323_102805.jpg

Last edited:

Jim750

Reaction score
From photos posted of the stock black seats, it looks like the suede insert is exclusive to the orange accent package. I know the order guide mentioned something about that as well.

From my understanding the carbon fiber option replaces the orange 'honeycomb' plastic when ordered with the orange accent package. Both can be ordered as this is the combo I plan to order.

Last edited:

mberger111

Full Access Member
Reaction score
View attachment 79799
Could just be the prototype but that looks orange to me.

That's not the carbon fiber package. The carbon fiber is black.

---------- Post added at 05:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:45 PM ----------

I seen some videos of the orange accent package. I loved the color but hated the orange honeycomb on the doors and dash. But now im hearing if you got carbon fiber along with orange accent, the cf would replace the honeycomb.
To late for me now as i already have placed a order and got my vin without orange accent.
My question is does the orange accent package come with suede inserts on the seats? or does the suede come with all? I really like the suede inserts and going to be kicking myself if it only comes with the accent package
http://www.allfordmustangs.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/gallery/raptor-nyias/20160323_102805.jpg

I think they may have ditched the suede for all leather. At least I think I saw that in a more recent picture of the interior. I don't think anyone has a definitive answer on combining CF/Orange, but I could be wrong.

OP
OP
Z

Zhammy3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im kinda wishing now, i would of waited till the ordering process was a little more detailed on what you all get. Ford really dropped the ball with this one, allowing people to order with so many questions unanswered.. Oh well

nick731

Reaction score
nice pics thanks! do you have anymore like that? that def looks suede but the pic on the ford site looks all leather to me which i think is an improvement. im not really feeling the gray/tan sea option...