Opinions needed - Used Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor911

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Carfax looks clean with one owner. 29 service records and 27 was at a dealer. The other 2 was at a tire shop.

farman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks like both front 3.0s are starting to leak. Look at where the dirt is sticking to the top part of the shock right above the black collar. It's right where mine are starting to leak from. But it also looks like the shocks are set on the lowest setting so I would guess the person before you was more interested in on road ride quality then off-roading. anyways I would plan on spending at least 200-300 to have them rebuilt, more if you have to ship them away, and not haveing a truck while they are fixed. Also I would love to know if it has a detailed maintenance record. Be nice to know what has and hasn't lasted in these trucks after that many miles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.3 KB · Views: 121

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
THats a lot of money for a truck with over 200,000 miles. Where the hell was this guy driving

Shit, dude, I'll have that on my truck in 3 1/2 years!!! That is a good looking truck for that price. Even if you have to spend $20k on it to get it where you want it, it's worth it!!! If I was you, I'd buy that sucker in a heartbeat.

Good Luck!!!!

OP
OP
R

Raptorfann

Reaction score
Thanks for all the input guys, it is a BIG help. I will take it all under consideration and thanks for checking the carfax Raptor911 and confirming the info dealer was giving was not false.