One Year To The Day, It Finally Showed Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jroub

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello fellow Raptor enthusiasts,

A couple of weeks ago, literally one year to the day, I finally picked up my work truck white 22, so I thought id make a quick post.

It was a journey, man... I made an initial order with a smaller dealer that took a $1000, non-refundable deposit and lied to me about having an allocation for 4 months. A month into that order, another dealer took my personal information and placed an order on my behalf without my permission to do so with the hopes that I would just say I didn't want it and they could sell it with some astronomical ADM. I took this opportunity to leverage the bad situation their salesman put them in to get the truck at MSRP at the height of the ADM ridiculousness, though. So I guess it all worked out.

Regarding my thoughts on the truck... It is absolutely worth the wait! The thing is amazing! I love the dramatic changes from drive mode to drive mode, the interior (shifter excluded), the exhaust, the power, the technology. Lots to like about it...

That being said, I know how much it sucks to have to sit and wait without having the opportunity to get a good look at a truck, so if anyone is in the Houston (Katy) area that wants to meet up for lunch and a look / drive, I'm with it.

Thank you all for your input and helpful info. Considering Ford kind of keeps you in the dark, its good to have a source of information.

Thanks again,

-Justin AKA Fat_Kid
View attachment 374464
So you got it at MsRp, but how was your price protection handled? Did you pay what you ordered it at last year, or the current msrp that’s listed on the sticker now?

Dav1000

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your right about the work truck. You need to put a ladder rack on top to really set it off. J/k. White looks good on these trucks. I even prefer the standard wheels over the black ones.