One Year To The Day, It Finally Showed Up!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JoeSC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Chimps running these places, man. Nice truck at least. Welcome!

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Good deal man...one heck of a journey! Are you gonna go after the first dealer to retrieve your 1000 bucks? Pretty shady & shyty of them.

OP
OP
Fat_Kid

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How did you find out that the 1st dealership was lying about having an allocation?
I only found out because when I talked the other dealer into MSRP, I tried to pass my first order off to another member. They told that person that they didnt have an allocation... Unfortunately, theres not really any good way to find out.

OP
OP
Fat_Kid

Fat_Kid

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good deal man...one heck of a journey! Are you gonna go after the first dealer to retrieve your 1000 bucks? Pretty shady & shyty of them.
I actually did go back and get my deposit back! Probably should have added that info.. lol.. I only got it back because I had text proof that they promised me they had an allocation. The dealers manager would only even begin considering giving the deposit back after I sent him screenshots. Before that he basically said "you dont have any proof that we said that"... Theyre all liars, man.