on board air compressor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is the air volume enough for the use of an impact?

I'll run one this weekend and let u know. For sure depends on the tool. Arb suggests a tank and compressor for running air tools.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Looking good! Any finished photos? And maybe a part list... Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Be taking some this weekend and will be happy to post them up with parts

Kenneth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'll run one this weekend and let u know. For sure depends on the tool. Arb suggests a tank and compressor for running air tools.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Really appreciate that man!

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
OP
OP
rap67

rap67

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice install Marc. Have you tried filling a tire yet? When I come back from the beach, I fill all four tires from 10 psi up to 44psi and it takes a while. But regardless. I love having the capability. Which ones are the correct series? http://www.racerpartswholesale.com/compare_products Yukon Joe www.RUNRAPTORRUN.com

Thank you!

We tested it today filling from 20 to 40 and it took maybe 2 minutes. Didn't time it but that's what it seemed like. Even if in way off I can say it seemed quick and not slow or long at all.

I also ran a high end Ingersol impact wrench this am. No air tank and it was a no go. It ran great for a few seconds and then died and the compressor couldn't keep up. But it's not designed to. And The wrench is a 5cfm high speed wrench. Fwiw.

I have two tanks on the porch that just got delivered and will test again and post up results later.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner