Old Man Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nex

RIP CoronaRaptor
Reaction score
Spot hitting is about a 1/4 inch closer to center of wheel than Method wheel.

Might, I repeat MIGHT be able to machine a little off the caliper. But that could be scary and expensive mistake.

I tried that as well. But doesn't look like I took a picture. Something about grinding in brake calipers makes my hair stand up. Still had to run a spacer.

OP
OP
O

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I tried that as well. But doesn't look like I took a picture. Something about grinding in brake calipers makes my hair stand up. Still had to run a spacer.
Yea, small spacer for now. Not ideal. I learned alot about how wheels are made, so not a loss at all.

OP
OP
O

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
So, clears with the 6mm?
I need to get spacer, but can not imagine either wheel would not clear with 6mm. Both were with lugnuts finger tight but the wheel was fully seated on the hub/rotor.

It rubs the paint, but with about 20 lbs force you can move the wheel so it isn't like it is locked up solid. I will report back ASAP.

Tomorrow is install "chase rack".

BlueRecaro19

Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party, but am looking to install E-Clik soon on my Gen 2. I only briefly watched their Gen 3 video, but I wonder if you can mount their ECU under the driver seat instead of the engine bay for an easier install on a Gen 2. The wire lengths are probably different, but just something I was thinking about. Maybe a call to SDI would be a good idea.

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I need to get spacer, but can not imagine either wheel would not clear with 6mm. Both were with lugnuts finger tight but the wheel was fully seated on the hub/rotor.

It rubs the paint, but with about 20 lbs force you can move the wheel so it isn't like it is locked up solid. I will report back ASAP.

Tomorrow is install "chase rack".
Meh, just do a couple hole-shots up and down the street. They'll make room for themselves. :buffer:

OP
OP
O

Old-Raptor-guy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I'm a little late to the party, but am looking to install E-Clik soon on my Gen 2. I only briefly watched their Gen 3 video, but I wonder if you can mount their ECU under the driver seat instead of the engine bay for an easier install on a Gen 2. The wire lengths are probably different, but just something I was thinking about. Maybe a call to SDI would be a good idea.
The install instructions are on Gen 2, video posted as reference from SDI is a Gen 2. I believe the install could be 100% done inside the cab on a 2019-20 with factory live valve. But would take some engineering liberties.