OKC Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raptor Embroidery

aka <b><font color='darkorange'>Raptor_Al_41</font
Reaction score
Welcome to the show! Thanks for the friend request, makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside. Can't wait to do business with you buddy!

OP
OP
georgesr

georgesr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Welcome where you at? We have a few in Yukon mustang on here and jimmy is from Okc Edmond I think

Sent from your girlfriends closet

I am from Edmond. A Red Raptor drove past my house This morning. anyone you know?

shawn

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Is there any kind of OKC Raptor club? would like to find some good spots to open it up and try out the truck. without having to go to Little Sahara

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am from Edmond. A Red Raptor drove past my house This morning. anyone you know?

shawn

---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 AM ----------

Is there any kind of OKC Raptor club? would like to find some good spots to open it up and try out the truck. without having to go to Little Sahara

I don't know of any thought of starting one up now that I know of quite a few of us are here.

Sent from your girlfriends closet

OP
OP
georgesr

georgesr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:welcome: to the forum!!

Pat
RPG tech/sales

I am interested in the stage 1/2 rear suspension kit with the 4 in bump stops. not sure I am up to the task of installing it though. I do some towing and had to give up some capacity to get a Raptor. I would like to get it back without loosing rear wheel travel.

can your kit do this?

Shawn

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
yes our stage 2 kit with the 4" bump stops can definitely take care of that for you and to help out even more our stage 3 kit that includes the bump stop/frame brace and leaf springs is probably the best bang for your buck as far as towing capacity goes!

here is a video of the 4" bump stops put to work!
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f98/official-payload-increase-video-15058/