OKC Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
georgesr

georgesr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes our stage 2 kit with the 4" bump stops can definitely take care of that for you and to help out even more our stage 3 kit that includes the bump stop/frame brace and leaf springs is probably the best bang for your buck as far as towing capacity goes!

here is a video of the 4" bump stops put to work!
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f98/official-payload-increase-video-15058/

yes i watched the video. so that leads me to the next question can you do the install or do i need to find a shop?

Shawn

RPG

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
the install is very simple on the stage 2 and can be done by one person but the stage 3 you'll need two people to install the leaf springs. we have install videos and instructions here are the links for those and you can look through them. hope these help! if you want a shop i would look into the guys at TMX they have done hundreds of installs on our stage 2 and 3 kits! and would gladly do the install for you.

Stage 3 Rear Suspension: Part 1 | RPG Offroad

Stage 3 Rear Suspension: Part 2 | RPG Offroad

http://www.rpgoffroad.com/wp/wp-content/uploads/2013_01_27_STAGE2_Instal_Guide-1B.pdf

donk1999

Reaction score
Welcome sir. I'm sure I'll see you around. Let me know about the RPB stage 1/2/3 install goes. Looking into one and just curious how they are to put in.

McDowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They don't look hard at all I'll be willing to help someone with it

Sent from your girlfriends closet

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marquez47