Ok I admit it: I want Mike Rowe to sign my Raptor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Mike Rowe is the TV personality that Ford has been recently using in their adds. He's also the guy that is in their recent promo vids (viewable on Ford's website).

WrY4Mgo4vppjjjx0YQnK7CyEo1_500.jpg

He's the Dirty Jobs guy:

dirtyjobs_coll3.jpg

I've been a fan of his for years. I love the show and I dig his sense of humor. And it doesn't hurt that he's a local boy; his hometown is in the Bay Area, CA.

If we ever happen to meet, I'm gonna ask him to sign my Raptor, probably under the hood somewhere that would hopefully survive the mud, heat and any potential body damage along the way.

Who would you have sign yours, if anyone?

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That's a COOL question J! Mike Rowe is a great choice but I think I would have to go with Sean Connery for his roles in the Bond films. I think the Raptor would make a great vehicle for the Bond flics. :cool2:

P.S. I wouldn't pass up Mike though if I had the opportunity. I saw a local fella around here who had an older Toyrecalla (as Dan calls them) that was camoflauged and had military designs all over it. Anyway, he was up near Aspen and when he came out of Boogies diner, Arnold Schwartzeneggar (sp?) was looking at his truck. It now has Arnold's signature on it. Right on the hood and he had it clear coated to preserve it.

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I respect your desire to have Micro (alright, Mike Rowe) sign your Raptor.

I'd rather have this young lady pose with mine :D

car-babes-with-ford-mustang-47.jpg

OP
OP
BigJ

BigJ

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Whatcho mean FS? Those are classy pictures of classy (and clothed) ladies :p

PS: Way to make me look awfully gay, you jackasses (not that there's anything wrong with that) :mrgreen:

MagicMtnDan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
LOL. Whatcho mean FS? Those are classy pictures of classy (and clothed) ladies :p

PS: Way to make me look awfully gay, you jackasses (not that there's anything wrong with that) :mrgreen:

Hey, you're the guy that was, if I remember correctly, talking to another big guy on the forum about your torsos and inseams.

I had to work really hard not to remind you about it (above) but I took the higher road :D and posted pics of the people I'd like to have sign my Raptor (my truck not the body part that also goes by that nickname :D )

FSM06

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do we really need to explain the difference to you? OK, one is a political joke and the other two are HOT FORDS. See how simple that is?

Touche', my friend, Touche'!:bow: And as far as torsos and inseams................that's just TMI!:banghead:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc