Oil catch can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GordoJay

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I’m still a Tacoma guy at heart. 3rd gens are nice but definitely aren’t like the previous gens. My supercharged taco was a 2nd gen 6spd. I loved it. However, I can say that none of them are a Raptor….
I used to like Toyotas too. Then they went to an IFS and a V6 in their pickup. Beginning of the end. And they didn't support their product, leaving me in the lurch. I never went back and never will. They make that easy by building vehicles that I find uncomfortable and awkward. I do have friends in the die hard fan club, so I do get to ride in and drive them. They won't even consider anything else. The problem for Toyota is they're all old guys still living in 1985 in their heads. They love my truck, but they would never buy a Ford, because 1985. When they die, Toyota will have to start competing again. I think they're going to struggle.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
I used to like Toyotas too. Then they went to an IFS and a V6 in their pickup. Beginning of the end. And they didn't support their product, leaving me in the lurch. I never went back and never will. They make that easy by building vehicles that I find uncomfortable and awkward. I do have friends in the die hard fan club, so I do get to ride in and drive them. They won't even consider anything else. The problem for Toyota is they're all old guys still living in 1985 in their heads. They love my truck, but they would never buy a Ford, because 1985. When they die, Toyota will have to start competing again. I think they're going to struggle.
All that is a pretty accurate analogy. They definitely did change after the 80’s to something completely different. I am extremely happy that I made the switch. I’m really diggin my 22

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
Yeah that new rendering of the new Tacoma is pretty nice. Unfortunately though, Toyota always seems to be a little behind in terms of technology. I’m still a fan though. But yes……it’s not a Raptor.