Oil catch can

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
I understood your question. People are passionate about what oil they use and multiple threads are on this topic.
I can respect that Gordo. Not trying to make enemies here. I was just trying to get a quick answer instead of searching and then reading for hours.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
Catch can installed!! Thought I’d have to wait until the weekend but the sun came out and cleared up along with the weather warming up a tad.

aandrews109

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK! Running a JLT Can on my '19 Raptor. 52,000+ on the Odometer. Get about 2 oz. between changes at 5,000 miles. Running Mobil 1 Synthetic 5W 30 with Motorcraft filter. Second Ecoboost, '13 SCrew 4 x4 has 150,000+ with no issues.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I ran the JLT catch can for a year or two when I first got the Raptor, then I switched to the Moroso catch can. The difference is night and day, the Moroso catches 2 or 3 times more oil in the same time frame.

If you have ever changed or looked inside the intercooler on the Raptor you would be surprised at how much oil gets in there. Essentually the intercooler works like a catch can.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
I ran the JLT catch can for a year or two when I first got the Raptor, then I switched to the Moroso catch can. The difference is night and day, the Moroso catches 2 or 3 times more oil in the same time frame.

If you have ever changed or looked inside the intercooler on the Raptor you would be surprised at how much oil gets in there. Essentually the intercooler works like a catch can.
Wow, good to know. This is my first turbo FI vehicle. I had a supercharged Tacoma just prior to this. I did not see anything in the little intercooler it had the one time it was off.

Juanitobunito

Reaction score
How long did it take for you to wash off the propaganda and realize how bad tacomas suck ?
Lol I’m still a Tacoma guy at heart. 3rd gens are nice but definitely aren’t like the previous gens. My supercharged taco was a 2nd gen 6spd. I loved it. However, I can say that none of them are a Raptor….

thatJeepguy

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Lol I’m still a Tacoma guy at heart. 3rd gens are nice but definitely aren’t like the previous gens. My supercharged taco was a 2nd gen 6spd. I loved it. However, I can say that none of them are a Raptor….
Welcome to the big leagues brotha !