Officially Goosedtuned/Cobb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
Rappin37

Rappin37

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m going to try out various tunes this Sunday morning, definitely going to see how Cobbs holding it down. I figured that Sunday morning is the best day to rip it up a little, hopefully the cops aren’t around lol.

tmiller

Reaction score
new owner here, but not new to high performance and fast vehicles. Can you guys explain the @GooseTuned and @COBB Tuning relationship for me? @COBB Tuning is in my city and I was going to purchase their unit for my 2023 when it is out, but typically Cobb has their own plug and play tunes right? I’m not looking to dyno tune as I have a 100K mile warranty and need to fly below the radar.

Thanks!!

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Good morning. I’ve read through the thread but am not fully understanding. Is there now a Cobb tune for the 2023?

awd5906

Reaction score
Good morning. I’ve read through the thread but am not fully understanding. Is there now a Cobb tune for the 2023?
There is no Cobb tune for the 2023. The 2023 has a different ECU than the 2022 due to some ‘security’ enhancements so it’s taking longer for Cobb to crack. My gut says we will see something soon based upon how long the 2023s have been out but I haven’t seen any sort of timeline from Cobb. I’m so jealous of everyone with 21s and 22s who have the tune, especially the Goose, but at least we get to live vicariously through them! lol

8250_RPM

Reaction score
I’m curious as well regarding the relationship between Cobb and GooseTuned.

new owner here, but not new to high performance and fast vehicles. Can you guys explain the @GooseTuned and @COBB Tuning relationship for me? @COBB Tuning is in my city and I was going to purchase their unit for my 2023 when it is out, but typically Cobb has their own plug and play tunes right? I’m not looking to dyno tune as I have a 100K mile warranty and need to fly below the radar.

Thanks!!

Loosescrews1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is no Cobb tune for the 2023. The 2023 has a different ECU than the 2022 due to some ‘security’ enhancements so it’s taking longer for Cobb to crack. My gut says we will see something soon based upon how long the 2023s have been out but I haven’t seen any sort of timeline from Cobb. I’m so jealous of everyone with 21s and 22s who have the tune, especially the Goose, but at least we get to live vicariously through them! lol
Ok. I knew previously that there was no tune for the ‘23 but I thought something had changed. Thank you for the response. Back to waiting….

Chazzersgarage

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok. I knew previously that there was no tune for the ‘23 but I thought something had changed. Thank you for the response. Back to waiting….

With ECE 5, there were a lot of "security" and "anti-tamper" safeguards put into CPU's for vehicles sold on the world markets. This has affected aftermarket tuners for many brands both in auto and motorcycles. It's going to take some time for the programmers to catch up and find their way around this stuff.

GooseTuned

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score

Thanks!!

I’m curious as well regarding the relationship between Cobb and GooseTuned.

I use the COBB Tuning Accessport device and software to write my tunes. I put my custom tunes on their device and work with you to dial my tuning in.

I work exclusively with the COBB Accessport only.

There is no 23 support just yet. COBB is working on it