Official Gen 3 Spotted Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tabvette

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Other than when I walk out to my Driveway every morning, I have only seen another Code Orange 35 with stock gray wheels in Rochester and an Gray 37 in Canandaigua. Seems like you are more likely to see Bigfoot in the wild than a Raptor in wild.

adamj2121

Reaction score
I had a Gen 2 wave at me a couple of weeks ago. Kind of threw me off guard. I thought that was a Jeep thing. I usually see a Gen 2 at the gym and my daughter was adamant that was him because it was the same color. BTW your IG posts always pop up when I am scrolling through IG.
I have seen 3 Gen 3's in my area. All only once. A white one went by be me on the opposite side of the road. This one I saw a couple of months ago when these just started hitting the road. I was surprised when I saw that one thinking that maybe I was the only one in the area at the time to have a new Gen 3. A black one was in a parking lot at a company I passed and the third one was a Code orange that I parked next to a a restaurant I went to. I was tempted to walk around and ask "is that your Raptor out there?"
Depending on what part of Indiana you are in the Code Orange might have been me...

cadurham88

Reaction score
I don't know how this happened, super lucky, but ive recently been on two vacations and saw gen 3s both times. First one was in South Lake Tahoe, i think it was antimatter blue but it was night time, could've been black. not sure 35 or 37.
Second one was in Fort Mill, North Carolina. I had my gen 2 parked a few spots down. Came out of a grocery store and saw this black gen 3. Think those are 35 but i didn't get a closer look.
You found my truck in Fort Mill, that might have been at Cabelas...it has the 35s, which I love, but some do not. Had to drive to MD to pick it up on Dec 27th, which was worth it.

AxelR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the biggest bummers today vs the old Gen 1 days. Back then everyone used to wave and hit the lights at each other when you saw another one. Too many of them now and occasionally I still do it, but everyone looks at me like what the F is wrong with you. :)
I wave every once in a while. Old Jeep habit…
I also wave at other Porsches when I drive my 911. Maybe I’m just too happy with the waving :D

MarkM98

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One of the biggest bummers today vs the old Gen 1 days. Back then everyone used to wave and hit the lights at each other when you saw another one. Too many of them now and occasionally I still do it, but everyone looks at me like what the F is wrong with you. :)
With all of the Jeeper's out there, they dwarf the Raptor numbers. I don't see why this still can't be possible.

CoolrainRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I've only seen one Gen 3 in the wild so far in NJ. It was on the opposite side of the highway though going north and I was going south. Silver one and only got to see it for a few seconds but only one I've seen so far.
might have been mine - Leadfoot with xpel stealth - quick view and it would look silver

1641927790642.png

jjws1968

Reaction score
Im fairly local to the Rouge where they are built. I scope out the area quite often as I am waiting for mine as well. I stalk all their hiding spots. I can confirm that they ARE being built both 35’s and 37’s and being shipped somewhere. I have yet to see mine yet. But i do have a build week and VIN and Priority code “1” now for Feb 21st for a loaded 2022 37 code orange. We shall see.